Prime Time CDL services are your go-to destination for CDL practice tests, professional truck driving training, and Texas trucking school. Our experienced instructors have a proven track record of helping drivers acquire their CDL licenses faster than any other CDL driving school in town.
Our team consists of both English and Spanish-speaking instructors who are dedicated to providing you with the best possible training experience. We offer hands-on truck driver training that will help you acquire the skills and knowledge you need to qualify your driving abilities and pass your CDL exam with flying colors.
Our CDL practice tests and packages are designed to help you prepare for the exam and gain confidence behind the wheel. Our Texas trucking school programs are flexible and can be tailored to meet your specific needs and goals, whether you’re just starting out or looking to advance your career.
Choose Prime Time CDL for professional truck driving training that will prepare you for a successful career in the trucking industry. Book an appointment today to learn more about our programs and start your journey towards becoming a qualified commercial truck driver.
The Pre-Trip Inspection is a comprehensive inspection of the Vehicle and its major learning systems. Inspecting the Vehicle before driving each day is a Federal requirement and usually takes about 15 minutes.
Learning the in-cab inspection and air brake check will cover the various gauges and systems inside the cab, along with several tests to ensure your air brake system is working correctly so that you will be safe on the road.
Just the word maneuvers can strike fear in most people learning to drive a semi. Suppose you’re one of those people, then fear not. Primetime CDL has put together some hints and tips to help you improve on your straight line backing, parallel, offsets and ally dock.
• Learn how to park your Vehicle within the two white lines and observe for other road users.
• Learn Reverse or parallel parking, which can be mysterious for new drivers. It often seems over complicated and awkward but we will make sure you master it in no time.
• Learn how to do a well-controlled emergency stop.
• Drive forward into a bay at a local vehicle park and then reverse out, Reverse into a loading dock, or if in the oil field do an offset on the landing pad.
• We ensure that you pass the test with accuracy, control, and observation.
Let us help you become a pro at Maneuvers with our full learning school.
Driving consist of:
• Learn how to do a well-controlled emergency stop while being in full control.
• Manual or automatic transmissions. Learn how to double clutch (manual).
Learn how to double clutch properly.
• Learn to Make turns, Follow road regulations, Skid recovery, How to control the Truck in case of an emergency.
• Let us help you become a pro at driving vehicles with our learning school.